As emphasis continues to grow on sustainable and energy efficient design, Contour has embraced this philosophy and developed a positive and open minded attitude to environmental and sustainable requirements in design and construction.
We have qualified environmental scientists and engineers with specialised skills in all facets of environmental management. Our objective is to develop ecologically, socially and environmentally sustainable projects.
Our environmental team has earned a reputation for excellence by offering integrated, practical and innovative solutions to all levels of government, authorities and private organisations.
- Site Rehabilitation / Species Translocation
- Regional Ecosystem Mapping and PMAV
- Environmental Impact Studies / Assessments
- Environmental Planning / Town planning
- Environmental Management Plans
- Environmentally Relevant Activity Licensing
- Site Based Management Systems for Industry
- Noise Assessments / Acoustic Monitoring and Modelling
- Ecological Assessments
- Flora and Fauna Studies
- Fauna Spotter-Catcher Services
- Contaminated Land Assessments
- Acid Sulfate Soils Assessments and Reporting
- Air Quality Monitoring / Modelling
- Intrusive Light Pollution Assessments and Reporting
- Marine Biology / Aquatic Biology
- Cultural Heritage Preliminary Assessments
- Community Consultation on Environmental Issues
- Environmental and Carbon Footprint Auditing
- Environmental Policy Documentation and Procedures for Corporations
- Environmental Inductions and Training